Thursday, April 23, 2015

FUSION: Happy Days!

Hello and welcome to FUSION!!! This week we have a bright and sunny inspiration photo! We hope it inspires you to play along! We are thrilled to welcome a new designer to our team! Deanne is an avid player at our challenge, creates inspiring cards and she is a great friend! Welcome to the team, Deanne!!


Hi! Some of you may know me as Three Trees, but my friends and family just call me Deanne.  I have been paper crafting ever since I can remember.  I made my first scrapbook when I was five (and still have it today!) and haven’t stopped since.
I live right smack-dab in the middle of Canada (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to be exact), so to keep warm and cozy indoors I started scrapbooking.  Then I realized that I would rather share my hobby with others and started card creating.  I am so excited to be a part of the Fusion team as I have been playing along for quite a while now!

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

The linky closes in two weeks on May 5th!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations by the DT members! Thank you for this chance to play. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic challenge and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In modernity, most RMA requests are completed through the Internet, so having the ability to process RMAs has become reviews a crucial aspect of the tech world. Upon receiving the initial request, the representative, aided by the help of reverse logistics technology.
    become reviews

    ReplyDelete